Permanent Mission of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to the UN United States
October 28, 2015 Today Aruba, in collaboration with the United Nations Development Programme, opened a Centre of Excellence for the Sustainable Development of Small Island Developing States.
- Address to the 70th session of the United Nations General Assembly by His Majesty King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands
- Speech by H.E. Mark Rutte Prime Minister of the Netherlands at the Leaders’ Summit on Peacekeeping
- Speaking notes by Minister for Infrastructure and the Environment Wilma Mansveld at the Interactive Dialogue on SDGs and Climate Change
- Speech by the Minister of Foreign Affairs Bert Koenders at the Global Counterterrorism Forum
- Speaking notes at the Global Partnership for Sustainable Transport meeting by Wilma Mansveld, Minister for Infrastructure and the Environment of the Netherlands