Permanent Mission of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to the UN United States
June 29, 2016 The Kingdom of the Netherlands and Italy have agreed to share a non-permanent seat on the UN Security Council for the coming two years. Under this arrangement, each country would hold the seat for a year. This would mean that in 2017 Italy would be a member of world’s main body working for international peace and security, while the Kingdom of the Netherlands would hold the seat in 2018.
June 13, 2016 We are shocked and saddened by the horrific attack which took place at a night club in Orlando (Florida) on Sunday. Our hearts go out to the victims, their families and loved ones, the American people and the global LGBTI community.
- We must continue to support Mali
- Prime Minister Rutte’s statement on the Brussels attacks
- Brussels attacks: Netherlands stands side by side with Belgium
- Young HIV activists share personal stories and discuss best practices to fight stigma and discrimination
- Aruba Opens Centre of Excellence in Sustainable Development