Permanent Mission of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to the UN United States
April 26, 2016 Bert Koenders and Frank-Walter Steinmeier To achieve stability in Mali, we need to ensure that ordinary citizens can become more self-reliant and generate their own incomes.
March 22, 2016 Prime Minister Mark Rutte made the following statement after attending a meeting of the Ministerial Crisis Management Committee, which convened following the attacks at Brussels Airport and on the Brussels metro:
- Brussels attacks: Netherlands stands side by side with Belgium
- Young HIV activists share personal stories and discuss best practices to fight stigma and discrimination
- Aruba Opens Centre of Excellence in Sustainable Development
- Speech by Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte at the Leaders’ Summit on Countering ISIL and Violent Extremism
- Address to the 70th session of the United Nations General Assembly by His Majesty King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands