Permanent Mission of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to the UN United States
July 19, 2016 The Permanent Representatives of Australia, the Kingdom of Belgium, the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Malaysia and Ukraine, on behalf of their governments, issue the following statement on the second anniversary of the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 on 17 July 2014 in Donetsk Oblast, Ukraine:
June 29, 2016 The Kingdom of the Netherlands and Italy have agreed to share a non-permanent seat on the UN Security Council for the coming two years. Under this arrangement, each country would hold the seat for a year. This would mean that in 2017 Italy would be a member of world’s main body working for international peace and security, while the Kingdom of the Netherlands would hold the seat in 2018.
- Statement of the UN LGBT Core group on the attack in Orlando
- We must continue to support Mali
- Prime Minister Rutte’s statement on the Brussels attacks
- Brussels attacks: Netherlands stands side by side with Belgium
- Young HIV activists share personal stories and discuss best practices to fight stigma and discrimination