Permanent Mission of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to the UN United States
Currently in the spotlights
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of The Netherlands. New York, 27 September 2013.
United Nations Secretary-General, in consultation with Director general of the OPCW, appoints Sigrid Kaag of the Netherlands as Special Coordinator of the OPCW-United Nations Joint Mission
|Address||666 Third Avenue, 19th floor, (Between 42nd and 43rd street) New York 10017 United States|
December 9, 2013 'There are no words for this moment; we can only look back with gratitude,' said Prime Minister Mark Rutte on hearing the news that Nelson Mandela has died.
November 5, 2013 Today, at the opening of the International Water Week in Amsterdam, Minister Schultz van Haegen of Infrastructure & the Environment advocated a special UN program for water issues. Such a program would combine international knowledge on flood protection, the supply of sufficient clean water, and the treatment of waste water and could aid countries by providing concrete, innovative solutions.
- The Netherlands to contribute to UN mission in Mali
- Appointment by Secretary-General of the UN of Sigrid Kaag as Special Coordinator of the OPCW-UN Joint Mission
- Side event on the Nuclear Security Summit
- Minister Timmermans opens first ministerial meeting on LGBT rights at the UN
- Minister Ploumen calls for international action against child marriage